News[15-01-2013] Trapper perl with bugs fixed released, we are currently working @ ruby version and is looking very good and stable. If you have any ideas, please contact us. Stay tuned!
[10-9-2012] Hello, we are back! We have been working in the new release of trapper with a lot of updates for protocols and adding some new ones. Also we are adding a couple of new attacks vectors so you can have an all around sniffing / attacking tool. Stay in touch!!!
We welcome any ideas to be incorporated in the new version, our information is in the contact section, cheers.
Welcometrapper is a sniffer & ARP poisoning tool made in perl. The current version supports sniffing protocols like HTTP, FTP, telnet POP3, IMAP, SMTP, MSN, IRC, SMB, SIP, TeamSpeak and VCN. Also this tool include the attack known as APR ( ARP Poison Routing ). More protocols and types of attacks will be added in the future. The development of Trapper was inspired in the excellent tool Cain, but we wanted a tool that also worked under Linux/Unix.
- Supported protocols: HTTP, SMPT, IMAP, SMB, SIP, POP3, FTP, Telnet, IRC
- HTTP Cookie Sniffing
- IRC Chat Sniffing
- SMPT sniffing (attachments supported)
- MSN Chat Sniffing
- ARP poison tool
- Different types of ARP attack
- Fake MAC tool
- Firefox cookie injector
- Passwords are saved automatically
- Lenght of the packet option
- Automatic Network Detection
- Trapper.conf: You can add your own parameters to sniff HTTP values (yes like Cain); also choose if you wanna save or not the sniffed data and put your own ports on supported protocols
Current stable version: 0.5.9RC2 You can download it from here.